25 September 2009

Thanks Avada Kedavra

I got three lovely awards from my friend Avada Kedavra.

I love her lovely well maintained blog. I wish I could work miracles with mine like her.






Lovely isnt it. I am glad I am I am your blog buddy Avada !



What a pretty blue ribbon. Thanks again Avada !



This beautiful tea cup courtesy - no prizes for guessing - Avada !

As for who would I pass this award on to.. I dont want to restrict myself to one or two or more, but all the people on my blogroll and reader !

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION :-)
    your blog in indeed lovely!
    Feels so spic n span!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards!!
    Awards are pouring for you!! :)
    Touch wood and great going!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :) you know i was telling to someone (you can guess who) that i appreciate the way you acknowledge every award. I like a misbehaved child don't even remember who all i've to thank because i procrastinate :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OSum.... though I like the pink one more than this one..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserved them all avdi :) I stumbled upon this blog of yours for the first time.. I thought you just had a book review blog.. going to browse through the posts here now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reema - thanks ! :)

    Vee - ahem.. I could not figure out what you said right away. For some strange reason it made me miss that pink bikini I got on MS ... hehehe

    ET - Thanks, you made them so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smita - I got one chicken award also, it was really sweet, but I lost it. So its not as if I remember them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the treasure trove of awards! I like the way you write!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so wonderful...Congrats :) U sure deserve the awards :)

    ReplyDelete

Shimla's Indian Coffee House

For those who live in the Tricity (Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali), Shimla is a weekend destination. For the daring ones, who have the sta...